Pafilia Group, means our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries and their associated companies as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 113).
If you have legal interest in any matter relevant to the present policy or would like to contact our Data Protection Officer, please send us an email on email@example.com
What data do we collect
Depending on the position you are applying for, we will require you to provide us with your CV and other non-public personal data that may be reasonably required for the purposes of examining your application. Personal Data is information that identifies you as an individual.
Such information may non-exhaustively include the following:
- your name
- your address
- your email address
- your contact number
- your career history
- any other personal information relevant to your application
Purpose of collecting personal information
We may use the non-public personal information we collect in order to support your application to Pafilia Group and to comply with our own legal obligations.
How we collect information
- Information given by you
To apply for a position at Pafilia Group, you will be required to provide us with your CV or Resume or provide video answers to interview questions.
In the course of your application you may also interact with us through our careers website by, email, phone, or otherwise and provide us requested personal data.
We may also ask for additional information to assist us with our recruitment process and in the event you are offered a job.
- Other Sources
We collect personal information through other sources such as previous employers, your references, or recruitment agencies.
In the course of verifying information that you have provided to us we may also obtain information by other third parties.
Storage of non-public personal data
The personal data you provide in your application and as part of the recruitment process will only be held and processed for the purpose of the selection processes of the Pafilia Group and in connection with any subsequent employment or placement, unless otherwise indicated. Your data will be retained only for a period of 12 months and then destroyed.
Purpose of collecting personal information
We may use the non-public personal information we collect for the purposes described below:
- To facilitate any application you make to Pafilia Group
- If you have asked us to keep you informed of other opportunities at Pafilia Group, for a period not exceeding 12 months
- To respond to your queries and requests
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with updates about your application
- To promote and monitor equal opportunities within Pafilia Group (in countries where this is required and legally compliant with local laws; this might include the processing of sensitive personal information including religious or similar belief, and ethnic origin)
- To carry out vetting of staff members (where required); this might involve our collection and use of sensitive personal information including information obtained from criminal background checks about offences or alleged offences and information relating to any proceedings for offences committed or allegedly committed,
- To establish, exercise or defend our(or a third party’s) legal rights,
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Pafilia Group, our employees, customers, suppliers or other persons,
- To assist in any disputes, claims or investigations relating to your application,
- To comply with our legal, regulatory and professional obligations,
- Otherwise for the lawful operation of our business.
By submitting your personal data and application, you:
- Declare that the information given in your application is complete and true to the best of your knowledge, and understand that deliberate omissions and incorrect statements could lead to your application being rejected or to your dismissal;
- Give your consent to the processing of the information contained in your Curriculum Vitae and any other personal data you may provide separately over email, telephone, facsimile or otherwise; and
- Authorize the Pafilia Group to verify or have verified on their behalf all statements contained in your Curriculum Vitae and to make any necessary reference checks.
Unsuccessful applicant data will be held within the recruitment system for a period of 6 months before being deleted in order that we can access and re-use data in future applications and we can respond to statutory reporting requests.
Disclosure of non-public personal information
Please be aware that the Pafilia Group may use a third party supplier to hold the information you submit. The third party company complies with the Pafilia Group’s security policy and therefore will not share your data with anyone other than the Pafilia Group.
As a data subject you have certain rights under the GDPR, as follows:
- Gain access to your Employee Candidate Data;
- Verify the accuracy of your Employee Candidate Data;
- At your request, have your incomplete, inaccurate or outdated Employee Candidate Data modified or erased;
- Under certain circumstances, be forgotten by us;
- Under certain circumstances, restrict the processing of your Employee Candidate Data;
- Lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- Withdraw your consent to processing of your Employee Candidate Data.
Such modifications or updates will appear on this page and may be notified to you via email however you are expected to visit our website periodically and be updated about any changes.
Nο error free performance